Hull McGuire offers attorneys the opportunity to
work on complex business related legal matters in the setting of a smaller
yet dynamic and growth-oriented firm. We are looking for
bright, self-starting, business-oriented law students and attorneys with
energy, maturity, and organizational skills
- Upper 10-15% of law school class only
- Law review editorship or other significant law
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business,
accounting or engineering
- First rate research skills and ability to write
Realistic view of demands of law practice: work-life balance is the
employee's responsibility -- not the employer's.
- Broad and multi-cultural outlook on the world and
interest in international business.
We are also interested in candidates who otherwise qualify in
the above areas with a demonstrated interest or expertise in tax law.
We add at most one law clerk and one associate each year. We
seek people who are passionate about the study and practice of law and the
prospect of serving clients in creative and proactive ways.
Send short letter and resume to:
Hull McGuire PC
U.S. Steel Tower
600 Grant Street, 32nd Floor
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219